Zambia Police Service
The Zambia Police Service is hereby inviting suitably qualified Candidates to join the Service as Constables. Interested applicants are advised to apply in their own handwriting and tender their applications to the Commissioners of Police in Provinces (Divisions) either in person or by posting through Express Mail Services (EMS) within their localities as outlined below:
(i) The Commissioner of Police, Lusaka Division Headquarters PO Box, 31449, Lusaka;
(ii) The Commissioner of Police, Central Division Headquarters PO Box, 80940, Kabwe;
(iii) The Commissioner of Police, Muchinga Division Headquarters PO Box, 480199, Chinsali;
(iv) The Commissioner of Police, Copperbelt Division Headquarters PO Box, 70401, Buteko Avenue, Ndola.
(v) Commissioner of Police, North Western Division Headquarters PO Box, 110002, Solwezi
(vi) The Commissioner of Police, Luapula Division Headquarters, PO Box, 710009, Mansa
(vii) The Commissioner of Police, Southern Division Headquarters PO Box, 630786, Choma
(viii) The Commissioner of Police, Western Division Headquarters PO Box, 910027, Mongu
(ix) The Commissioner of Police, Eastern Division Headquarters PO Box, 510011, Chipata
(x) The Commissioner of Police, Northern Division Headquarters PO Box, 410335, Kasama.
Interested Applicants must be:
- A Zambian citizen;
- Between 18 and 25 years of age;
- Holder of a full Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) “O” levels with atleast a credit in English language, Mathematics and any Science subject;
- Physically and mentally fit for service in the Zambia Police Service;
- Single, of good character and with no criminal record; and
- Ready to undergo a full Medical Examination.
- Certified copy of the National Registration Card (NRC);
- Certified copy of Academic Certificate(s) or Statement of Results for those who recently completed their grade twelve (12);
NB: Applicants with extra qualifications in the following fields with at least two (2) years of experience in the same field will have an added advantage: Building & Construction (Brick Laying), Plumbing, Carpentry and Joinery, Electrical, Painting, Metal Fabrication (Welding), painting and Auto Mechanics, Information, Communication and Technology (ICT), etc.
Applicants to also ensure that their postal and residential addresses are clearly indicated and provide active mobile phone number(s) for ease of contact.
Suitably Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply. Deadline for application is Friday, 2 December, 2022. Those who applied to the Defence and other Security Institutions should not apply. Note that during the period of submission, Zambia Police Headquarters will NOT be receiving application letters