National Breweries Plc
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our
affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
NATIONAL WORKSHOP MANAGER – LUSAKA
Reporting to the Brewery Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Formulate, prepare and submit financial budgets for regional workshops.
- Prepare an annual plan for the workshops with appropriate objectives and strategies.
- Updating set plans in light of changing circumstances.
- Ensure that the workshops are manned with the right staff and skills to facilitate speedy reaction to fleet distress and maintenance.
- Identifying and recommending the fleet requirements of user customers.
- Identifying capital expenditure required for the regions and input.
- Ensure maximum staff and equipment utilization.
- Ensure that all workshops are properly utilized, controlled, equipped and maintained.
- To ensure strict adherence to established systems of internal control and documentation.
- To develop and improve on current systems, controls and documentation.
- Ensuring adherence to MDW, SHE, Technical, Internal Audits, NOSA and EMS ISO 14001
- Conducts regular performance reviews with subordinates to evaluate performance, identify
growth opportunities and map out personal development plans to drive performance.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive engineering.
- Not less than five years post qualifying working experience at managerial level.
- A sound working knowledge of some aspects of financial management.
- A high level of leadership skills is required and the ability to provide growth and motivation to staff.
- Be in possession of a clean class (two) driver’s license.
- Knowledge of NOSA and EMS –ISO14001 is an added advantage.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 15 August 2021 to;
The Human Resources Specialist
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.