Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: WorkForce Management Administrator (Telecoms)
The Workforce Management Administrator will be responsible for the forecasting and scheduling of Customer Care agents and reporting of staffing impacts that lead to achieving Service Level Agreements (SLA). This position focuses and reports on transaction volume demand and directs the scheduling of sufficient staff and training for appropriate skills based on historical and anticipated volume across all Call Centre touchpoints, including voice and assisted digital.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Plan and operate workforce scheduling and forecasting for Call Centre touchpoints to ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Track, analyse and report Customer Care Agent performance, including occupancy, real-time adherence, average handle time, shrinkage, and performance by interval, to ensure achievement of required KPIs.
- Coordinate employee activities and shrinkage with contact centre supervision to ensure adequate coverage of required timelines.
- Managing and tracking of resources including Customer Care Agents and overall capacity (seating, license usage, trunks, etc.).
- Provide oversight reporting on overall Workforce Management functions, ensuring that all relevant activities are coordinated across business functions to support overall business strategy
- Serve as a subject matter expert and Workforce liaison for the Call Centre and Customer Service leadership team and coordinate with these teams to ensure consistent business / operational goals are achieved
- Produce staffing schedules and evaluate schedule efficiencies, always in compliance with local national labour law regulations
- Manage and administer intra-day schedules and changes to address shrinkage and overage.
- Identify volume trends and work with forecasting analysts to incorporate them into planning for forecasted volumes.
- Ensure that the scheduling & forecasting functions provide optimal resource requirements; continually identifying new schedule strategies and opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Analyse trends, patterns, and historical data to develop value-added workforce solutions for Customer Service.
- Provide timely and accurate management reports and analysis, including the creation and maintenance of regular and ad hoc/projectized reporting and the development of improved
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly sessions with Contact Centre operational leaders to provide results, outlook, and recommendations
- Optimize utilization of the workforce management tool and provide advice to strengthen team’s training to fully leverage tool capabilities.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Forecasting & Scheduling
- Compliance Management
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- Problem Solving Skills
- Results Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management
- Professional Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Planning & Organising Skills
- Ideas Generation
- Team Player
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in any Business/Commercial or Social Science field
- A qualification in Statistics/Mathematics will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years in HR , Administration and Call Center Operations
- Working experience of providing Administrative/HR support to the Call Centre/Customer Service Team will be plus
- Must have good understanding of the Zambian labour laws
- Basic Bookkeeping and Numerical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Package (Word, outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.