- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
- Designing and building the website front-end
- Creating the website architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects from A to Z
- Excellent communication skills.
If interested, send your cv and portfolio (live websites) to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.