Website Lusaka Telecom Solutions Limited
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure all inventories on hand are handled properly in SAP/ERP throughout the reconciliation process and month-end closing
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures, and safety standards
- Meet sales goals by training, and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing and handling of client feedback;
- Any other tasks assigned from Direct Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, and Operations or related strongly preferred Strong >SAP/ERP/WM/Master Data abilities strongly preferred.
- Experience with warehousing programs required.
- Highly organized
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Knowledge / Skills
- 2-5 years of proven experience managing inventory and order reconciliation.
- Exceptional analytical, root-cause-analysis, and decision making abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities including presentation skills with recommendations and data.
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
To apply for this job kindly send your CV and copies of your academic qualifications as a single document to [email protected] Cc; [email protected] and [email protected] before Tuesday the 6th, April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.