Website Yalelo Limited
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual to work as a Warehouse Loader x3.
Location: This position is based in Kitwe.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for supply chain management? Then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to receive, store and dispatch inventory. You should also be able to work with colleagues to accomplish tasks in a timely manner. Our ideal candidate should combine excellent communication skills and a strategic mindset.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Have past job performance that reflects dependability, maturity, initiative & the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Be responsible for unloading of outbound shipments, orderly stacking of products, and the picking of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality
- Be able to work as as a team to achieve prescribed objectives
- Ensure deadlines are met daily and manage time efficiently and effectively to coordinate workload and maintain operational objectives
- Anticipate, communicate, and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the warehouse optimization Have knowledge of Yalelo’s procedures, processes, policies, and quality standards
- Ensure that deadlines are met daily
- Be responsible for managing time efficiently and effectively to coordinate workload and maintain operational intensity Good time management and organizational skills
- Have basic mathematical knowledge Have the ability to manage priorities Be detail orientation
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- 1 years of relevant work experience as a Loader Experience working in FMCG industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.