About the job
- Receive, inspect, accept or reject stock including product donations.
- Ensure that rejects are replaced by acceptable goods.
- Ensure that all stock is stored effectively and efficiently.
- Be able to account for the stock at all times.
- Perform stock reconciliations.
- Monitoring of stock shelf life and ensure effective management.
- Submission of monthly inventory reports
- Advise on stock levels as well as re-order to replenish stocks.
- Ensure documentation of all transactions on computer and other relevant files
- Seek authorization for movement of all Goods in the Warehouse
- Maintain under strict confidentiality the processes and systems that only pertain to the activities of the Agency.
• Others (added advantage)
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Certifications: 11. Forklift Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
Experience: 4 years plus
Education Level: Diploma Level
Qualifications: Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or related qualification
Software: MS Word & Excel with working knowledge of how to attach, merge documents and rename files
Equipment: Computers, scanners, fax machine
Knowledge Of Warehousing and inventory management
Skills To Excellent verbal & written communication in English and the local language spoken in the community.
Ability To Providing support, advice or guidance to internal or external clients.
• Competent in driving minimum pickup, saloon vehicles with valid license.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office – Excel , word, power point, project
• Certified by local authority for working on electrical lines and/or civil works.
• Knowledge on electrical line and solar material
To apply for this job please visit careers.sagemcom.com.