REPORTS TO: Project Manager
- Receive, inspect, accept or reject stock including product donations.
- Ensure that rejects are replaced by acceptable goods.
- Ensure that all stock is stored effectively and efficiently.
- Be able to account for the stock at all times.
- Perform stock reconciliations.
- Monitoring of stock shelf life and ensure effective management.
- Submission of monthly inventory reports
- Advise on stock levels as well as re-order to replenish stocks.
- Ensure documentation of all transactions on computer and other relevant files
- Seek authorization for movement of all Goods in the Warehouse
- Maintain under strict confidentiality the processes and systems that only pertain to the activities of the Agency.
• Others (added advantage)
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Certifications: 11. Forklift Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
Experience: 4 years plus
Education Level: Diploma Level
Qualifications: Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or related qualification
Software: MS Word & Excel with working knowledge of how to attach, merge documents and rename files
Equipment: Computers, scanners, fax machine
Knowledge Of Warehousing and inventory management
Skills To Excellent verbal & written communication in English and the local language spoken in the community.
Ability To Providing support, advice or guidance to internal or external clients.
• Competent in driving minimum pickup, saloon vehicles with valid license.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office – Excel , word, power point, project
• Certified by local authority for working on electrical lines and/or civil works.
• Knowledge on electrical line and solar material
Sagemcom is an disability friendly company.
We offer :
Sagemcom is a ground-breaking technology integrator in telecoms and energy. Sagemcom’s teams all over the world continuously strive to innovate on their various markets and are committed to delivering made-to-measure and responsible solutions every day that meet the needs of telecoms operators and utilities.
Today, our Group is:
• The worldwide N°1 provider of broadband solutions (Internet boxes and the associated software services)
• The worldwide N°1 provider of audio-video solutions (4K video hubs and the Video Sound Box)
• The leading European provider of smart grid solutions (smart meters, smart grids, rural electrification, IoT)
Sagemcom posted €3 billion of revenues in 2022. The headcount of 6,500 employees works in more than 50 countries. Sagemcom strives every day to honour its commitment to societal and environmental responsibility, as part of its continual improvement policy. This is the reason why Sagemcom became a “mission-driven company” at the start of January 2022.
Do you want to join us?
Sagemcom is looking for job applicants in R&D, business, purchasing and support. People who are agile and like to be independent in agile organisations, who enjoy travelling and have their fair share of creativity, will achieve self-fulfilment in this industrial group that manufactures high-technology products!
To apply for this job please visit careers.sagemcom.com.