G.U.D. Filters - Zambia
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
A job opportunity has arisen within GUD Filters Zambia limited for a warehouse assistant. This position reports to the Warehouse supervisor.
Key Functions Include but not Limited to:
- Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment and ensure that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Carry or transport orders to delivery platforms with material handling equipment
- Capture Sales orders in Pastel accounting package.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of goods and support the warehouse supervisor
- Daily inspection and perform minor maintenance on warehouse equipment.
- Conduct physical stock and stock cycle counts.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping standards are adhered to.
- Operate the forklift and ensure all routine checks are done.
- Ensure Generator is checked for oil, fuel etc. on a daily basis and positioned outside during use and secured in warehouse when not in use
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Part qualified in IPS or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in stores and warehouse management.
- Applicable skill and knowledge including computer literacy
- Knowledge of Pastel accounting package will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in the motor parts business and/or previous filtration knowledge would be advantageous.
- Honest and high level of integrity.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and comprehensive CV in word to email@example.com no later than 20 June 2021. Please note that scanned copies of certificates are not required at this stage.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.