Zambia Correctional Service
ZAMBIA CORRECTIONAL SERVICE
“To provide quality correctional services”
The Zambia Correctional Service invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians interested in joining the Service as Warders/Wardresses.
Prospective candidates must meet the following:
- Must be a Zambian Citizen with a Green National Registration Card (NRC);
- Must possess a Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate;
- Must be between 18 – 25 years of age;
- Must be physically and mentally fit;
- Must have no criminal record;
- Must be ready to undergo military training;
- Must be single at the time of recruitment;
- Must not be less than 1.65 m tall; and
Interested candidates should apply in their own handwriting to Regional Commanding Officers and deliver the application letter in person or through ZamPost to respective Provinces/Regions as follows;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Western Region, P.O Box 910042, NAPSA Building Room No. 431 MONGU;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Lusaka Region, P.O Box 30133, Central Statistical Office (CSO) Building, Opposite University Teaching Hospital, LUSAKA;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Muchinga Region, P.O Box 480024, Behind The District Commissioner’s Office, CHINSALI;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Southern Region, P.O Box 630796, Plot No. 657, Edinburgh Road, Mochipapa, CHOMA;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Central Region, P.O Box 80915 Kabwe Group of Correctional Centres, Opposite Mukobeko Maximum Security Prison, KABWE;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Northern Region, P.O Box 410511, Zambia Road Next to RTSA, KASAMA;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Eastern Region, P.O Box 510050 Plot No. 1, Ministry of Lands Building, CHIPATA;
The Regional Commanding Officer, North-western Region, P.O Box 110350, Independence Avenue, Road Development Agency Yard, SOLWEZI
The Regional Commanding Officer, Luapula Region, P.O Box 710525, Provincial Administration, MANSA;
The Regional Commanding Officer, Copperbelt Region, P.O Box 70332, Kansenji Correctional Centre, Chifubu Road, NDOLA
Note the following:-
- All applications must read “Application for Employment as Recruit Warder/Wardress” on top of the envelope.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be expected to meet the cost of their accommodation, meals and travel expenses to and from the place of interviews.
- Only candidates meeting the stipulated requirements should apply.
- No Application letter will be received at Correctional Service Headquarters and Correctional Staff Training Colleges.
- Extra Qualification will only be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be ready to serve in Rural Areas as this recruitment is for Rural Stations
The deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 25th October, 2022 at 17:00 hours.
NOTE: The Zambia Correctional Service will conduct interviews for the shortlisted candidates from 31st October, 2022 to 3rd November, 2022 from 08.00 hours to 17:00 hours at all Regional Centres.
For further information contact:-
Public Relations Office
Zambia Correctional Service Headquarters
Telephone Number: +260 215 223659/+260 955745193
Disclaimer: The Zambia Correctional Service does not use agents and does not charge any money for applications and consideration.