Website Twalumba Lodges
We’re a team of professionals that seek to help revamp the hospitality industry in Zambia. Our Lodges offer Conferencing facilities, Wedding, Kitchen party venues, accommodation (rooms), and bar services. The Lodges also have restaurants where meals are served to walk in or booked-in clients.
We are currently looking for passionate WAITERSSES to join our team of committed and hardworking workforce; to provide enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and prompt service.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/qualities:
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Must have a minimum of a Certificate in Food and Beverage Service or any related qualifications
- Proven working experience (at least 1 year) as Waiter/Waitress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Oriented toward serving others and helping customers
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Ability to speak many languages including foreign will be an added advantage
If you have the required abilities and are passionate about hospitality, send us your C.V ONLY in PDF format to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject tagline of ‘WAITER/WAITERSS’.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.