Talent House Limited
Our client is looking for an account manager role for a newly formed multi-vendor marketplace platform provider.
The company provides a platform to assist producers and manufacturers in advertising, selling, and transporting goods to an international market. Vendors create online stores on the platform that customers can browse through and purchase goods. Goods are then shipped directly to customers using 3rd party express freight shipping facilities.
- This is a fulltime position with flexible working hours.
- A base monthly salary will be provided, in addition to commissions for each
successful vendor registration.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential vendors to meet their
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and vendor relationships
- Reach out to vendor leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of vendor problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon on-boarding targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate on-boarding effort with team members and other departments
- Aid vendors to establishing supply system using a built-in delivery network.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Work experience as a Sales Representative preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, some experience with LMS such as Pipedrive or
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive
business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Interested Candidates can send their CV and application letter as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org. before the 20th of August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.