Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited
The Vehicle Sales Executives will be responsible for identifying and meeting customer needs for new and used cars within their sales territory, estimating car value in trade-in process, maintaining good after-sales relationships, keeping records of customer appointments and completed sales, and providing detailed information on the products they are selling.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Establishing and maintaining a follow-up system with customers to encourage increased business referrals
- Investigate and analyses the Pre-owned car market in Zambia
- Carefully reviewing sales data and statistics to plan more effectively for the future with the aim of boosting sales and enhancing brand image
- Be proactive in generating Sales for New and Used Vehicles
- Proactively participant in the Planning of Vehicle Sales Promotions
- Qualifying buyers for the purchase after thoroughly understanding their interests and requirements, building rapport, and finally matching the interests and requirements to different car models.
- Collaborate with other vehicle Sales Consultants, Sales leader and Service for Trade-in.
- Demonstrate features and options on all vehicles in inventory
- Answer basic questions about financing and other optional financial products
- Promote the company’s service and finance department with buyers to ensure customer loyalty
- Perform vehicle delivery for buyers after a purchase has been completed
- Routinely follow up with buyers to ensure continued satisfaction
- Contribute to dealership sales data by filling out standard reports
- Cold call prospective buyers to generate new business when necessary
- Escort customers on a tour of all vehicles and the dealership
- Offer and participate in test drives to those who qualify
- Work with the Marketing team to provide support as required on Social media marketing and Sales promotions
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- General understanding of modern vehicles
- Persuasive and positive personality
- Ability to meet sales quotas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years Sales and Marketing of Brand New or Used Vehicles
- Knowledge of automotive industry and technical aspects of vehicles and ownership
- Computer Literate
- Must be a team player
- Ability to communicate and explain technical jargons to a layman easily
- Must be confident, polite and aware of the general matters taking place in the world
- Must be Customer Centric/Focus
- Efficiently answering customers’ queries and solving concerns.
- Must be Licensed to Drive both Manual & Automatics Vehicles
- Must be a member of ZIM
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected]mconsult.com and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.