Website Unicaf University
Unicaf University is an independent, accredited university, offering high-quality internationally recognized qualifications, combining the best elements of online education. The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for academic positions to teach courses and supervise students’ projects, face-to-face in the subject areas outlined below:
- Accounting and Economics in Oil and Gas
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Energy Management and Policy
- Organisational Leadership
- Public Administration
- Research and Writing
- Sustainable Development Theory and Applications
- A relevant Postgraduate degree from an English-speaking Institution.
- A Ph.D. will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality teaching at Tertiary Education level, preferably with pedagogy training certificate.
- For supervision, traceable proof of supervision at postgraduate level.
- Experience in research and publications will be considered an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in the English Language.
Method of application:
Candidates should submit, by email, an application letter, the latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names and contact details of three traceable referees, and, certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications to: [email protected].
Candidates should quote the subject area(s) they are applying for, and state their area of specialization and interest within the subject area.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.