Job Level: Entry Level
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Unicaf, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programs in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for Telesales staff in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Support and provide superior service to students & potential students via telephone.
- Use questioning and listening skills that support an effective telephone conversation
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process documents, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Minimum academic qualification of a completed Bachelor’s degree – A postgraduate degree is considered an advantage
- Experience length preferably a minimum of 2 years of office work experience
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
- Excellent conversational skills on the phone in English
- Excellent computer skills and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to reach assigned targets
- Experience in Sales
- Previous experience in a call centre will be considered an advantage.
Traits to be successful in this career:
- You are determined and focused.
- You enjoy continuous learning and improving.
- You enjoy reaching your goals and you want to help others do the same.
- You enjoy speaking with people online and on the phone.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] with reference ZAM-SA-SEP23