Website Mabiza Resources Limited
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 80kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Job Title: UG LHD Operator
Reporting: Shift Boss
Job Purpose: Plan and execute mine cycle works of drilling, support, blasting, loading and hauling to ensure development and production targets are attained.
2. Responsibilities: –
- Ensuring work is done to the given specifications and to the adopted standards;
- Employ SOPs to make long hole drilling works comply to standards;
- Ensure work area check list and inspections are conducted;
- Always be readily available to get instructions for work areas;
- Carrying out drill related work safely;
- Determine correct turning angles to avoid damage to the unit on transportation;
- Turning the machine for scheduled PMs and servicing;
- Ensuring communication with line-up supervisor for materials, machines and equipment needs;
- Feedback for proper completion of works before demobilising.
3. Skills & Qualifications: –
- At least a grade 12 school certificate;
- Professional experience in operating the LHD Drill Rig;
- Experience in working in underground environment with the LHD Drill Rig;
- Minimum 4 years work experience in operating the LHD Drill Rig for production and related works;
- Holder of the Zambian Mine Blasting Licence for all operations;
Hazard identification and control measures.
MRL offers equal employment opportunity. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to:
Human Resources Business Partner
Mabiza Resources Limited
Or email your application and C.V. to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22th June, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.