Dangote Cement Zambia
- Prepare periodic payment schedules for the attention and approval of the Treasury Accountant.
- Follow-up with the treasury Accountant to ensure prompt approval of payments and endorsement of payment instruments.
- Notify requesting parties when payment instruments are ready for collection.
- Disburse cash and payment instruments to requesting parties.
- Receive cash/payment instrument retirement in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of disbursed payments to cash inflows.
- Ensure proper Handling of cash, and other payment instruments including cheques, transfer letter, expense cards etc.
- Prepare daily reconciled cash transaction position.
- Post all payment transactions to SAP or coordinate with AP Accountant to ensure that all payments are posted on a timely Manner.
- Monitor and analyze periodic cash flows to detect business performance trends such as working capital ratios, and provide recommendations to the Team Lead, Plant Treasury Operations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all activities and transactions.
- Prepare periodic reports of cash management and disbursement activities.
Perform any other duties assigned by the Team Lead, Plant Treasury Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting,
- Economics or other related discipline,
- one(1) to three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.