Transactional Banking Specialist
Transactional Banking Specialist C – IRC201562 at Training – FNB Zambia Learning Centre – FNB Head Office, Lusaka, South East District, Zambia in FNB Zambia Cheque – Corporate
Ends 04 Jul 2021
To be responsible for the provision of excellent service to our Corporate Banking Clients in terms of all their Transactional Banking needs.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or banking qualification preferable.
- Approximately 3 – 5 years in a similar role and relevant industry.
- Good knowledge of banking systems and processes as well as systems and processes used by clients.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to translate technical product knowledge into language that clients understand and are comfortable and equipped to sell.
- Knowledge across all Corporate Banking Solutions.
- Achieve the Net Income Return for the Business as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Achieve efficient client take-on process by obtaining all required supporting documentation for the transaction.
- Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Act as primary transactional banking contact to the corporate clients. Stay close to the client from the relationship perspective, making every effort to understand their environment and requirements.
- Facilitate an initial analysis of all clients to determine their needs primarily from a transactional banking viewpoint in view of the bank’s total service offering.
- Interact with the various specialists in the Product houses in order to exploit cross-sell opportunities.
- Stay in constant communication with the respective corporate clients, informing them of all pertinent new client developments.
- Coordinate the implementation of the designed solution and manage the project implementation across FNB, RMB and the client.
- Providing product support to the service and relationship teams.
- To look out for possible opportunities of upcoming RFPs and to ably respond to RFPs issued in the market by collaborating with all the relevant stakeholders within the Bank.
- Work on monthly billing for clients where there is manual billing for products.
- Understand and provide input and guidance on pricing as part of the solution to ensure that the expected revenue is attained per client.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.