To deliver sustainable learning & development initiatives to enhance profitable growth, enhance competency levels, increase productivity and ensure quality skills transfer to all employees and customers.
- Responsible for the management, co-ordination and execution of all Training and Training administration, in line with the Operating Group.
- To lead the learning and development strategy, manage its implementation and measure its impact.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals.
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs.
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency.
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Monitoring different training courses and results.
- Recommending future training of the trainers in order to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for the product portfolio of training products for both internal and external users.
- Define and implement training classes for the different roles within Part & Services, in close cooperation with HR.
- With customer input, develop training products that supports customer safety and productivity requirements in a measurable way.
- Commercialize training to a business, in line with divisional growth targets.
- Overall responsible for simulator development towards key partners and other stakeholders both internally and externally, ensuring simulators fully support business development
Key Skills And Competencies
- Strong administration and system orientated skills.
- Higher certificate / Diploma in Education, Training and Development Practices.
- 10 Years mining experience in opencast and underground mines.
- Strong Training background with sound knowledge of mining equipment. Team player, detail oriented, patient and able to work under pressure Self-started driven by results
- Adherence to principles and values
- Compliance orientated
- Leading and Supervising
- Build interpersonal tolerance and teamwork practices
- High level of enthusiasm and results driven
- Manage criticism and maintain momentum
- Maintaining a high level of Integrity
- Projection of a professional image
- Deal effectively with change
- Maintaining effective relationships
- Analytical thinking
- Effective time management skills
- Accurate and reliable
- Good communication skills
- -Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.epirocgroup.com.