Website MG Cash Advances Limited
MG Cash Advances Ltd is a fast-growing microfinance lending institution offering various loan products to individuals as well as small and medium enterprises.
As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious, self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of;
Job Title: Trainee Loan Officer.
The purpose and role of the position is to market and sell MG Cash Advance loans and collecting payments from clients while ensuring excellent customer service delivery.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities:
- Market and sale MG Cash Advances Limited loan products.
- Achieve monthly sales targets as set for both disbursement and collections.
- Submit completed loan applications to the Team Leader for review.
- Monitor and enforce credit repayments.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Create and manage own loan portfolio.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and any Business-related Certificate or Diploma.
- Must have good interpersonal and negotiation and people skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected]. Copies of certificates need NOT be attached.
Closing date for accepting applications is : 20/01/2024
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.