Website Agora Microfinance Zambia Limited (AMZ)
Location: Monze, Mumbwa, Chinsali, Mporokoso
Reports to: Branch Manager
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Accountancy or any finance related field
Agora Microfinance Zambia Limited (AMZ) is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank. Its mission is “To contribute to the economic well-being of the poor through effective provision of appropriate financial services”.
The Company currently operates in 26 branches that are spread across the 10 provinces of Zambia and has a support office (Head Office) in Lusaka.
1. Diploma in Accountancy or any finance related field a degree would be an added advantage.
2. A minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar role within the financial sector or in a related economic sector.
3. The preferred candidate must demonstrate a meticulous attitude towards work.
4. Must be willing to work in extended hours
- Receiving and recording cash at the office.
- Prepare all receipts, payment vouchers and all primary transaction documentations.
- Cash counting and stacking for disbursements and bank deposits.
- Timely banking – depositing all excess cash with the respective branch bank.
- Maintenance of petty cash records and petty cash system.
- Maintenance of the branch vault and vault management system.
- Strict adherence to internal policies governing the respective role
- Ensuring that all accounting documentation is properly filed and kept in safely.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates who meet the above criteria can send through their applications clearly indicating the town of preference in the e-mail subject field to: [email protected] .
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th June, 2022.
AMZ is an equal opportunities employer