EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – TRADE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Trade Development Specialist will report to the Trade Development Lead and will be responsible for the development, modification, implementation, and monitoring of Digital PayGo’s Trade Development strategy.
- Achieve the Quarterly/Annual Trade Development Targets
- Conduct monthly product activation campaigns in view of product usage increase
- Prepare the monthly/Quarterly/Annual strategic plan for the Shared Agent Banking Product
- Grow the Digital PayGo in line with the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual target
- Ensure that all customer queries raised through the support channel are resolved within the stipulated and agreed timeline
- Prepare a quarterly competitor analysis report
- Identification and closure of potential strategic customers for the business
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks associated with Trade Development
- Adherence to policies, processes, objectives and initiatives of the business
- Analyse market trends and product usage engagement and make data-driven decisions about product enhancements/improvements
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
*Qualifications & Experience*
- A Diploma in a business and or related course.
- A Grade 12 Certificate with a Credit or better in 5 courses including English and Mathematics.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in Sales and Marketing.
Essential Skill Sets and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- Strong customer-centric focus, guided by follow up & follow through and excellent telephone manner
- Self-starter, fast learner and ready to take on new challenges
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Confidence and good business sense
- Ability to set, meet and exceed targets
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work
- A flexible attitude and the ability to manage change
- Must have substantial experience, in Business Development, ideally in the Fintech • Industry.
- Must have exposure to FinTech concepts.
- A structured approach to Business Development & Sales.
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Friday, 7th January 2023.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO