Website Mobicom Africa Limited
Position: Trade Development Representative (TDR) x40
- Agents/ Merchants recruitment, transaction, and performance in a specific market, in order to achieve the required growth in transaction volumes.
- Execute Trade Development activities within assigned region/territory.
- Drive and manage the recruitment of subscribers on voice and mobile money as per laid out targets
- Hold Agents assistant Forums in liaison with the technical Experts
- Deploy merchandise (posters, fliers, logbooks, registration books etc.) within the required SLAs
- Carry out trade visitations (calls) to check on availability of E-cash and other business items / requirements.
- Handle first level of customer service to Agents and handle customer complaints arising.
- Provide feedback (Reporting) on market activities to the Team lead – Competition, Non-Compliance to KYC / AML standards
- Building and maintaining effective business relationships with Zanaco Xpress Agents
Breakdown on reward
Based on the following Parameters/ KPI’s.
1. Recruitment – 50%
2. Training and Activation – 25%
3. Visits – 10%
4. Branding and Visibility – 5%
5. Issue Resolution – Escalations – 10%
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in sales and marketing/Business Administration/Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience (sales & marketing of products & services) and field force management. – Telecoms or Banking industry desirable.
- Shall be results oriented, motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently.
- Good Communication and People Management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to [email protected]
Deadline is 11th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.