Website TopFloor Zambia
Job Title: Content Operation Specialist
Our client, a technology company that is committed to building digital content connections with the users across the globe and make the best possibilities for users to access it, is looking to is looking to hire a Content Operation Specialist.
- Source, edit, and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in the company’s flagship browser – Phoenix Browser.
- Monitor, identify and collect breaking news and trending topics.
- Send daily push notifications to audiences based on user behavior and locations.
- Must be familiar with local and worldwide content creation including news agencies, bloggers, social media influencers and be able to work on content partnerships.
- Analyze social media trends and user behavior, research good apps, then share insight with the Phoenix team to improve the Phoenix Browser.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, or the equivalent.
- Must have three (3) or more years of experience in the news industry such as news editors, journalists, content writers, and bloggers.
- Full-time work experience in top electronic new platforms/agencies is preferred.
- Must be passionate about social media, sensitive to trends, familiar with common people’s language and culture, familiar with recent news around Africa and the world.
- Strong demonstration of ownership and positivity energy
- Must be able to learn quickly and be adept with different content technologies.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with diverse cultures on multiple platforms.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject before 20th July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.