Website TopFloor Zambia
Job Title: Seed Analyst
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company is looking to hire a Seed Analyst.
- Responsible for receiving and preparation of all samples received daily.
- Testing of all samples applicable to laboratory.
- Transfer recorded results into SAP and SCCI system.
- Follow QMS for the laboratory.
- Prepare, pack and record samples for exporting for additional tests.
- Troubleshooting the issues on the laboratory equipment.
- Conform to Good Laboratory Practice principals and other prescribed quality systems and relevant regulations.
- Ensure all relevant information is supplied timely and accurately.
- Ensure total quality according to customer needs.
- Track lab infrastructure and equipment maintenance, service and calibration.
- Ensure timely updates of Job safety analyses
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Agricultural science and/or relevant experience in Data Analysis
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of working experience
- Able to manage relationships and network
- Organizational/Planning skills very essential
- Technical and Analytical skills
- Must be reliability, disciplined and hard working
- Manage challenges and handle work pressure well under minimum supervision
How to apply
Applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject before 30th July, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.