About the job
We at MTN Zambia are a purpose and value-led organization.
At MTN Zambia we believe that understanding our people’s needs and aspirations is key to creating experiences that delight you at work, every day. We are committed to fostering an environment where every member of our Y’ello Family is heard, understood, and empowered to live an inspired life.
Our values keep us grounded and moving in the right direction. Most importantly, they keep us honest. It is not something we claim to be. It is in our DNA.
As an organisation, we consider it our mission to create an exciting and rewarding place to work, where our people can be themselves, thrive in positivity and ignite their full potential. A workplace that boosts creativity and innovation, improves productivity, and ultimately drives meaningful results. A workplace that is built on relationships and achieving a purpose that is bigger than us. This is what we want you to experience with us!
Our commitments go beyond an organisational promise. It is in our leadership and managerial ethos to meaningfully partner with our employees, customers and stakeholders with a vision to realise our shared goals.
We are delighted that you are considering us as your career partner to make a mark in the world. We look forward to your application!
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive
- Provides support to the trade infrastructure and resources that have been availed in a designated territory. Further goes to identify and build trade business opportunities and prospects;
- Drives the subscriber acquisition machinery through agents and champs;
- Supports product availability and visibility in channels in the trade;
- Develops and executes plans in the trade;
- Ensures the acquisition of quality gross additions;
- Drives MPOs productivity in the assigned territory;
- Manages Lead Agents and Champs and ensures the minimum number of champs and Lead agents are met;
- Ensures effective coverage of market on sales and visibility;
- Ensures Agents are compliant and regularly visited;
- Recruitment of brick and mortar for BYOD and agency;
- Monitors all conversions of mobile money and data;
- Performs any other tasks as may be assigned by Supervisors.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A Certificate or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent;
- 2 years Sales experience in a Service Industry;
- Experience in Telecommunications environment will be an added advantage;
- Intermediary to Advanced Skills using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates are mandated to answer the below on their cover page to the hiring Manager.
Values are the core of MTN Zambia’s culture. Our five values called ‘Live Y’ello’ is the force that unites and inspires each one of us to make an impact that matters in the world. So, tell us: Which one of our five Live Y’ello Values resonates most with you and why?
• Lead with Care
• Can-do with Integrity
• Collaborate with Agility
• Serve with Respect
• Act with Inclusion
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 12 February 2024.