Website United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd
- To manage cash and cheque transactions and to maintain good service delivery at teller points
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure prompt and efficient payment and posting of all cash and cheque transactions
- Ensure proper balancing on a daily basis
- Oversees responsibility for service delivery at teller points
- Cross selling of Bank products
- Any other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer/Customer Service Manager
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Banking and Finance or any 2-year business Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
- Full grade Twelve school certificate with five (5) credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
Required Work Experience;
- Minimum requisite experience – 1-year relevant work experience.
Key Performance Indicators;
- Turnaround time
- Customer delivery service index
- Amount of revenue accrued through processing of customer transactions
- Number of error transactions
- Number of shortages and overages
- Required Key Skills & Knowledge;
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Basic Accounting
- Banking products/services
- Major Zambian languages
- Customer service relationship
- Must have a professional disposition
- Possess IT appreciation & application skills
- Information Sourcing & Processing Skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Customer Service orientation
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply through email to: [email protected].
Please indicate the job title and location in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your application letter, CV only in Ms. Word or PDF, grade 12 certificate, a copy of your diploma all attached in a single document.