Zambian Breweries PLC
Job Title: Telesales Representative
- Lusaka, Zambia
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To increase sale volumes by receiving and processing customer orders and improve customer relations by attending to customer queries
KEY RESULT AREAS AND OUTCOMES
Order status verification
- Certification of previous day’s orders – planned for and ready for delivery at start of day
Knowledge of stock at hand
- Stock position verified at 08:00 hours every morning
Customer calls completed
- All customers on call schedule contacted
Order generation and capture
- Orders generated using 1.5 Matrix Order captured on Flowcentric Customer advised of order number and Telesales Rep. name. Order status followed up through out the day
Sales Order Reports
- All processed orders captured (per customer) and filed on a daily basis. Signed off by individual representatives
- All Customer queries attended to
- Minimum qualification: Certificate in Marketing
- MS OFFICE
- Good Customer relations
- Able to work with minimum supervision
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Please note that this is a 6 month contract
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than (23 JULY 2021).
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.