Website https://twitter.com/Reprographix Reprographix
- To organise and schedule service activities to ensure the Field Engineers efficient and profitable operation by satisfying customers, supporting their Retail Operations and enhancing customer relations.
- To organise the field engineers and, control resources and utilise assets at a level commensurate with profit and service delivery targets.
- To maximise Field Engineer profitability through the effective delivery of field Engineering services to customer sites at the right time and with the right equipment to ensure customer operations are kept within SLAs.
- Ensure the engineering resources are fully utilized
- Deliver a 100% accurate view of all stock holdings under Field Engineer control.
- To create an environment where the department and its employees develop and excel.
- To enhance the reputation of the company at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Key Tasks and Performance Objectives
- Manage resourcing and staff management for the department to ensure the best staff within field engineering are retained and developed.
- Ensure that the department achieves target and budget objectives by ongoing examination of accounts and daily & weekly operating controls and SLAs.
- Responsibility for Engineering fleet, servicing and tracking of van utilisation.
- Manage timely processing and cost allocation of engineers, their expenses and overtime.
- Take responsibility for all staff issues for the Field Engineers, with assistance where required from HR, including hiring, disciplinaries, probation etc.
- Overall control of engineer diary management, to ensure cost effective use of engineering resources.
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken where adverse variations to target and SLA achievement occur, or inadequate performance is suspected. Instigate actions and strategies to bring about necessary improvements.
- Ensure accurate recording of parts and service times, job costing and invoicing in the Engineering Team.
- Improve on the quality of clients commitment to customer service and retention by enhanced facilities, improved technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice in customer handling and communication.
- Ensure correct items are shipped to arrive at site on time to minimise engineer time on site, with zero delivery failures.
- Ensure that all Employees are committed to the principles and ethics of the company and that these principles form the cornerstone of customer service management.
- Maintain Daily Engineer timekeeping and labour productivity records to monitor the effective use of labour. Monitor hours worked in order to achieve labour efficiency targets.
- Maintain effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular review and comparisons with budgets
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out.
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assist with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations.
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is curried out effectively, correctly and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Service Experience, Comprehensive Industrial Knowledge, Management Experience, Strong customer- facing skills, strong written and verbal communication, self-motivated, trouble shooting, creative problem solving, Degree in IT, Business or Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.