Red Dot Distribution
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist – Canon Copiers & Solutions
We are looking for a skilled Techno commercial Resource to provide technical support and drive sales of Canon photocopier and print management solutions. You will work closely with sales teams and channel partners while leveraging your technical expertise to diagnose issues, coordinate repairs, and demonstrate product capabilities to customers.
- Provide first-level diagnosis of technical issues with returned/faulty Canon photocopiers.
- Coordinate with Canon technical teams on repairs and replacements for dead-on-arrival machines
- Assist sales executives with pre-sales product demonstrations showcasing features and capabilities.
- Create and qualify new sales leads through customer presentations and proposals.
- Work with channel partners to drive adoption of Canon photocopiers and print management systems.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge on Canon products and solutions.
- Help train sales personnel on presenting technical features and value propositions.
- Maintain records of all sales and technical support activities
- Develop business plans and sales strategies to drive adoption of Canon’s BIG (high-volume copiers) product line.
- Identify target customer segments and key opportunities for BIG placements.
- Work closely with channel partners to promote and upsell Canon’s BIG series over competitive offerings.
- Conduct training workshops for channel partners on the technical sales process for BIG machines
- Provide pre-sales support to channel partners including demoing solutions to customers.
- Help channel partners scope customer requirements and configure optimal BIG solutions.
- Establish a reporting framework to track BIG sales through partner channels.
- Plan and execute marketing activities to create awareness for Canon’s BIG portfolio.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma or degree in engineering, technology, or related field
- 2+ years experience maintaining/repairing Canon or similar photocopier equipment.
- Technical certifications on Canon copiers preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Customer-oriented with strong technical aptitude
- Self-motivated with capability to work independently and in teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of production-printing and large workgroup office requirements
- Experience selling high-volume copiers and print management solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Canon’s BIG product portfolio or similar and value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to enable indirect sales channels and partners.
- Strong analytical skills to quantify market potential and calibrate sales strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate with multiple partner organizations.
- Engaging presentation style to showcase BIG products to customers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.