Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
JOB ADVERT – TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Technical Sales Representative. The role reports to the Sales Manager and will be based in Lusaka.
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the sales function as well as processing sales tasks for local and export markets.
- Coordinating the sales team to achieve set objectives.
- Coordinating the sales and dispatches from the Distribution Centre.
- Interacting with customers to understand their specific requirements, challenges, and preferences.
- Providing technical assistance to customers, including guidance on optimal feeding practices and feed management.
- Conducting training sessions for customers to enhance their understanding of the technical aspects of fish feeding.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions, sales transactions, and technical support activities.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE).
- Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture, Business Management, Marketing, or related field with at least (3) work experience.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address technical inquiries from customers.
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to the Human Resource Manager at [email protected] enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 5th February 2024. Aller Aqua Zambia (L) is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.