VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Technical Representative in the Operations department.
Purpose of the Role
The Technical Representative, will be responsible for repairing faulty products (such as the Solar Home Systems and Eco Zoom Mbaulas), assisting with minor facilities repair issues, assisting with inventory management.
The Technical Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform receipt, assessment, fixing and testing of faulty products (solar home systems, Mbaulas, water pumps).
- Perform activity recording (receipt, assessment, fixing, testing) on the Tech Log.
- Perform proactive reporting on major faults which cannot be fixed within the service level agreement.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in either Electrical or Electronic engineering.
- Knowledge in inventory management
- Good customer care interaction
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics.
- Class B driver’s license
- Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a great attitude and pays attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Can work under pressure
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
Either through E-mail: email@example.com
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center in Kasama.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th August, 2021
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.