Entrust Stock Feed
TECHNICAL ADIVISOR FOR A STOCK FEED COMAPNY / FEED SPECIALIST
Technical Advisor will be in charge of marketing and educating consumers on the company’s various feed products that are available. This will relate to feed products that exist for different types of livestock. They must promote the business and display the benefits of each feed type.
This may involve identifying and providing solutions to overcome technical problems, such as diseases in feeding livestock, farm building construction as well as monitoring the financial impact of changes.
- Develop customer responsive, integrated, and adaptive technical approaches for proposals based on current evidence, research, and learning.
- To support sales in specified regions through customer visits and visits to stockists of poultry feed.
- To provide technical support for clients needing advice and assistance in their regions.
- Serve as technical advisor for high-priority new business pursuits for a variety of customers.
- Provide the service which will differentiate us from our competitors and put us ahead and gain grow the business.
- To visit all resellers and co-ops in their regions and assist with customer complaints, stock management and good relationships needed for optimum customer service.
- Seek opportunities in their allocated areas, identify growth areas and target new customers
- To work at achieving set volume targets set for the allocated financial year.
- Achieve set sales volume and turnover targets.
- Develop ways to create maximum value for all product variations
- Maintaining and growing the market share within a specific sales territory
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who enjoys a challenge, while working with people and is able to work largely unsupervised.
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting the sale of our Poultry Range of feeds and for providing on-farm technical and nutritional support to farmers.
- Strong analytical capabilities Good at problem solving Creative thinker Excellent communication skills Works well independently and in a team environment Good at multitasking Self-motivated
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years plus
- Education Level: A minimum of a Diploma in Agriculture / Animal Science or related
Degree will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Animal Feed Sales
- Skills To Service Clients / Provide technical expertise
- Ability To Negotiate with customers / Communicate / Solve Problems