Exciting Career Opportunities
Designation: Team Lead-Core Banking Application
Reporting Line: Country Manager – Banking Application & Support
Business Unit: Core Banking Application
To manage and provide technical support to core banking application and other systems which it Interfaces to ensure quick resolution of issues.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
Strategy Development, Execution and Alignment
- Develop systematic process Improvement plans and work with all stakeholders to Improve the look and feel of old and new products.
- Providing support in strategy formulations ensuring that functionality of the projects are in accordance with the business requirements in establishing superior customer service.
Business Development, Concept Design and Implementation
- Partnering with other departments to design and implement effective business processes to ensure Increased customer satisfaction.
- Work with business units to achieve the best approach to customer propositions as they work with various vendors to develop solutions that improve customer experience.]
- Ability to lead from the front by constant engagements with various partners to ensure consistent delivery of customer service.
- Manage and always review different touchpoints with a view to continuously seek remediation and improvement.
- Manage Audits and Compliance Issues relating to service standards and complaints management.
Agent & Service Management
- Ability to influence the change and improvement of products, processes, services, or solutions in a way that creates distinctive value for the organization to Improve service management Incrementally or boldly.
- Periodic reviews of products setup on the system to see to it that they are in line with the tariff guide to avoid customer complaints.
- Work with the complaints manager to ensure that complaints are closed off timely and customers are informed of outcomes.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Assist the business to run application projects, providing support and project management Input where required to remain visible and secure confidence from stakeholders.
- Always have an external view on products and services for purposes of capturing Industry best practices.
Team Leadership, Management and Mentoring
- Effective teamwork, self-management to promote a co-operative climate in working with others
- Exhibit strong team leadership, management and mentoring to ensure productivity benchmarks are met In line with KPIs
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits, English and Mathematics inclusive.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant IT Degree
- Oracle or Flexcube Certification would be advantageous
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience across the banking business units
- Relevant business degree . Competent In Database Systems – Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL etc
- Competency in Flexcube Core Banking Systems or any core banking system
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject. Closing date: Tuesday, 14th September. 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.