Simpa Business Innovations
Simpa Business Innovations is a consulting firm based in Lusaka that offers Financial Support, Human Resources Solutions, Customer care, Marketing Training, and General Business Development Consulting services. We serve entrepreneurs, small businesses, and corporations to improve their overall business strategies, services, and products. Our Client is recruiting!
This is a full-time onsite role for a Teaching Assistant. The Teaching Assistant will be responsible for assisting the teacher in lesson planning, preparing teaching materials, working with students, grading assignments, and communicating with parents. The Teaching Assistant will also be responsible for creating educational activities and materials to support the classroom curricula.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Teaching kindergarten and primary school students
- Experience working with children
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Mathematics, or related field
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience with teaching materials and educational software
- Must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.