BUKS Haulage Limited
BHL is a dynamic entity specializing in the transport of various commodities. We provide optimal Transport and Logistical solutions throughout Zambia and sub-Saharan Africa.
This is a full-time, on-site role for a Tax Specialist located in Solwezi, Zambia. The Tax Specialist will be responsible for analyzing tax regulations, preparing monthly tax returns, and ensuring compliance with tax laws. Additionally, the Tax Specialist will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve tax inquiries and audits.
- Minimum CA Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 10 years of work experience of which 5 years must be in tax compliance or consulting.
- Strong knowledge of tax regulations and laws, both in Zambia and globally.
- Experience with tax preparation software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work Experience in an Audit Firm will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Member of ZICA.
Interested candidates should forward the application letter, academic certificates and CV not later than Thursday 25th January 2024 to the:
Human Resource Manager
Buks Haulage Limited,
Po. Box 110086, Solwezi
OR EMAIL: [email protected]