- Prepare/review and submit quarterly provisional and annual corporate income tax returns.
- Prepare/review and submit monthly Pay as You Earn, NAPSA, Value Added Tax and Withholding tax returns.
- Must have a good understanding of local and international tax principles
- Must be Conversant with ZRA online portal.
- Attend to tax account reconciliations for all tax types.
- Must be able to prepare and attend to Tax Audits.
- Develop junior staff in the team through on-the job coaching, maintain strong client relationships
- Knowledge of payroll will be an added advantage
- CA Zambia, ACCA, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Degree in Taxation
- At least three years practical experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of tax principles and law, tax audits, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Must be a registered ZICA member.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Exceptional research, analytical and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and develop priorities to ensure that work is completed with a high degree of accuracy within the context of completing deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career progression
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.