POSITION: Tax Consultant
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Review and ensure that various tax returns are filled and payments made before the due dates
- Be conversant with major tax returns like, NAPSA, VAT, PAYE, WHTAX, Income tax, Customs duty
- Be conversant with current tax guides
- Able to negotiate with tax authorities on tax matters arising in the firm
- Knowledge of how to handle penalties
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Any other duties at directed by the supervisor
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- A degree in Accounting or CA Zambia or Full ACCA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.”
- Results oriented.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word and Excel)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Has 3- 5 years of experience in Tax.
Typically working in an office environment, with minimal physical activity. May require long periods of sitting and concentration when working with data.
e-mail your application letter with your CV to: email@example.com
The deadline for receiving applications is 24th August 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.