BDO is the world’s fifth largest network of public accounting firms. We provide audit, taxation and advisory services in over 164 countries and territories, with over 111,307 people working out of 1,803 offices worldwide. BDO’s distinctive reputation for building excellent relationships with our clients is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders, that what matters to them, matters to us. In Zambia, BDO provides a full range of services to both local and international clients of varying sizes, in all sectors of the economy.
At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing tax practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team. We believe in People helping people achieve their dreams and we have an opportunity available for successful candidates for the Tax Assistant Two role.
Tax Assistant Two
- To implement tax activities such as VAT, Income tax, WHT, returns and statutory payments.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Billing and collection of fees and general arrangement of tax files.
- At least 2 years work experience in similar role.
- ACCA/CA finalist or degree in Accounting
- Knowledge and experience in tax compliance, income tax computation, submission of VAT, income tax and WHT returns.
- Fair appreciation of Income Tax Act and VAT Act.
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be self driven, ingenuity and resourceful with desire to complete assignments within internal and statutory deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 8 February 2024