To manage hydrocarbon purchases and track the supply flows from point of purchase to storage or sale location.
- To manage short and medium term supply plans and imports for finished products
- To manage all aspects of product supply and product receipt, ensuring optimal stock levels in order to meet market demand
- To manage the receipt of product for the Vivo Energy Zambia by ensuring all documentation and local costs are done and settled on time as per the laid down regulations and protocols
- To monitor supply and demand balances, actual pricing, and economics in relation to the supply plan
- Analyze market trends and regulatory changes that impact supply operations
- Participate in negotiations of supply deals, exchange and service arrangements with industry and local authorities
- Identify and assess risks within supply and develop mitigation strategies
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements in supply
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives to optimize supply processes
- Ensure that truck loading plans for each consignment are in line with the customs transit period.
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the Supply Assistant to ensure high performance
To apply for this job please send us your application (Cover letter and CV) by 26th January 2024. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of a Degree in a business related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain management, preferably in the oil marketing industry
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product supply, including supply planning, imports and negotiations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage complexity
- Relationship management skills