Workers Compensation Fund Control Board
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill the following vacant position.
STORES OFFICER – HEAD OFFICE (x1)
- Receives stocks from vendors via the Procurement Unit, inspects supplies and accepts or rejects them depending on quality and specification given to ensure compliance to the procurement guidelines.
- Raises goods received vouchers, monitors stock levels and issues stocks in absence of Stores Clerk and records such issues as per Procedures, to provide an accurate record and enhance corporate image.
- Consolidates daily activities, monitors and reports on all issues in the stores so as to review, establish and advise on stock levels for timely replenishment of the same.
- Checks on all updates from the Stores Clerk in order to ensure correctness of details and queries doubtful figures or details.
- Monitors consumption of fuel to ensure accountability and prepares the report for superior’s attention.
- Compiles reports on any shortages, losses and expired stocks for the attention of and for relevant action by superior
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with five (5) credits or better including Mathematics and English.
- Degree in BA/Purchasing and Supply/Stores Management
- At least three (3) years work experience at Management level.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS)
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good personal organization
- Computer literacy
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating day time telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address later than 4th June, 2021.
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum job requirements and note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway / Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534