Investrust Bank Plc
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Position Title: Stores Clerk
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Management Accountant
Purpose of the Job
To assist in delivering the highest levels of material service and promoting stock compliance in line with the Bank’s regulation and procedures.
- Ensures timely issuance of items required to all end users;
- Assists in conducting quarterly and annual stock taking;
- Keeps stores items in the store room in readiness for issuing to the users;
- Keeps stock in a clean and tidy conducive working environment;
- Updates stock records promptly;
- Issues the items to the user departments against approved stores requisitions;
- Receives new items from suppliers verifies them against delivery notes and purchase orders before stacking them in designated places and Reports discrepancies to user departments for action;
- Maintains stock records reflecting item description, issues made, receipts and stock balance so as to enable management to monitor stock movements;
- Advises on stock levels and on available storage capacity to ensure economic storage and economic availability of items;
- Reconciles physical stocks with record inventory so as to harmonise the stock position.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English
- Diploma in Stores/Records Management
- Not less than (1) year in a stores/supply position of a reputable institution.
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than Monday 15th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.