Mabiza Resources Limited
Only The Best is Good Enough For Munali Nickel Mine
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Role: Stores Clerk x 1
Reporting: Stores Officer
Job Purpose: To provide a key supporting role to Operational Service Delivery by assisting the warehouse supervisor in managing an efficient and effective warehouse and to carry-out warehouse functions of storing, issuing, and accounting of stock.
- Adherence to safety requirements in the work area and being aware of all workplace rules and critical procedures applied at Munali Nickel Mine.
- Ensure good housekeeping is adhered to at all times. (Clean as You Go)
- Shall be responsible for issuing all duly authorized store requisitions to the user departments and processed in the system and report on any manual issues done to the supervisor on time.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in dispatching issues and assuring the quality of goods to internal customers.
- Inform the particular department on all stores requisition pending in the system if still needed within 72hrs prior to canceling in the system.
- Carry out stock take as and when required.
- Ensure that good customer relationship is attained both internal and external customers at all times.
- Assist end users with the best ways to draw stocks from the warehouse.
- Ensure good stock preservation of stock.
- Report all damaged stock for obsolete.
- Ensuring that all stock and non-stock items are properly secured in the warehouse.
- Ensuring that all tools and equipment in the warehouse are well kept.
- Updating all warehouse stock records, SIVs,
- Carry out random stock-take to attain efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Grade 12 School Certificate;
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer skills – Microsoft word and Excel, and any computerized accounting package.
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to
Head Human Resource
Mabiza Resources Limited
P.O. Box 50799
Or email your application and C.V. to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 29th January 2024