Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual with a passion for customer service to work as a Stores Assistant. In this position, the individual will Co-ordinate and execute the receiving, storing and dispatching of inventory In addition to this they will need to be able to proficiently capture these transactions in the provided systems.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: This role is primarily based in Kitwe.
The Right-Fit candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of Yalelo’s procedures, processes, policies, and quality standards.
- Stakeholder experience dynamics
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel
- Good communication skills
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs, such as excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Corporate governance
- Ability to manage priorities
- Verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory gaps.
- Monitor and note when inventory is low, and it is time to order
- Receive orders, store and dispatch to user departments based on stores operational guidelines.
- Champion 5s (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain)
- Schedule Purchases and Arrivals
Work with procurement to schedule shipping and delivery times.
- Be present to receive any orders and verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered.
- Ensure materials are properly stored
- Record Management
- Ensure bin cards are updated daily, GRNS received and filed in Open GRN (Good Receivable Note) box file.
- Ensure compliance to use of Material Requisition books for all store issues.
- Maintain updated and accurate fuel records.
- Maintain accurate and detailed record of daily stores receivables.
Review and Initiate Orders
- Verify Issuance of stores items after verification of approved requisitions
- Maintain daily dispatch ledger
- Maintain Bin Cards
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supply
- 1-year experience in a similar role
- Experience working in FMCG industry
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr.