Job to facilitate purchasing & production control/flow by ensuring efficient movement of goods or supplies by performing post order coordination with vendors and expedite materials to ensure delivery schedule matches specifications.
- Receive, pick issue and dispatch inventory.
- Ensure the best storage and handling of warehouse goods.
- Ensure that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Ensure all issue documentation is signed off and accurate records maintained.
- Control and secure inventory; including warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, hand trucks)
- Ensure all received items are binned in their respective bin locations.
- Take part in the cycle count/stock take process.
- To ensure bin locations for new stock codes are updated in the system.
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Advanced Diploma in CIPS Certificate or equivalent.
- Computer Literate
- Member of ZIPS
- Previous knowledge of Warehouse, Purchasing and Administration Procedures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com.