Livestock Services Cooperative Society
Livestock Services Cooperative Society Limited (LSCS) is a non-profit making organisation that was established and registered in 1991 under the Cooperative Act with the objective of providing a full range of quality inputs at the lowest possible prices to the Zambian farming community as well as the provision of free technical support services.
The cooperative is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Stock Controller.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of stock into the system.
- Issue credit notes to clients for stock that has been returned.
- Verifying international consignments.
- Liaise with the relevant departments on stock discrepancies.
- Perform regular cycle counts, facilitate stock variance investigations and system adjustments.
- Ensuring that Standard operating procedures (SOPs) with regards to stock management are followed.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the Stock control manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- Computer literacy with reference to Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently and carry out tasks to completion within parameters of instructions given.
- Work experience is not a must, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.