Website Zambeef Products PLC
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Reporting to the Assistant Stores Manager on what items to be ordered and what not to be
ordered on beef products, protective clothing, chemicals and spares.
- Able to know end user’s monthly usage and come up with a proper demand focused if requested to do so.
- Maintaining re-order levels and notifying when to place an order for the required items and
advise on quantity to bring in stock.
- The quantity proposed to order should go hand in hand with volumes used weekly / monthly in
- Maintaining FIFO system for all beef products that comes into Stores, advising when to be
issued out when old stock is completely finished.
- Advising where to stack new stock that comes into Stores, separating it from old stock.
- Identifying slow- and fast-moving items and for slow moving items he has to find out why are
they moving slow from the end user of a particular item.
- Controlling the issuing of beef products items that goes out of Stores to various departments by ensuring that they have been invoiced.
- Weekly check-ups on expiry dates for all beef products.
- Reporting to the Assistant Stores Manager why there are variances on stock recons that may
occur due to wrong issuing.
- Handling monthly stock take.
- Making sure that all beef products stocks that comes into Stores are located or placed on the
approved location and visibly seen by everyone Stores staff.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits or better including Mathematics and English
- Certificate or Diploma in Stores Management / Purchasing and Supply.
- 2 years working experience.
- Required computer literacy levels
The Required Attributes Include:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good oral and writing skills
- Broad knowledge of Stores management / Stock Controlling.
- Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills”
- Detailed process and analytical ability
Interpersonal skills interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters,
with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before
applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values
gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.