The Solutions Specialist’s role is to qualify solution design for completeness and provide input as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned products during the design phase. As an SME you will be the expert in your field and provide showroom and training support.
Your technical installation skills will ensure smooth, on-time delivery & installation of solutions & project objectives.
- Post Sales Lifecycle Management: The Delivery Consultant provides high quality, business- orientated and technical support to the sales and pre-sales team to assure the product-orientated aspects of the sales campaign are strongly aligned with the business objectives of the prospect throughout the sales cycle.
- Achieve annually defined Professional Services targets to meet departmental and personal goals
- Safeguard end-customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of expertise for assigned products
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent high level of professional and intellectual ability.
- Additional IT or ICT courses.
- Affinity with ICT Industry and related products
- Must understand databases. Preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Additional Qualifications that would be beneficial Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Able to act in a complex technical environment.
- Ability to translate solution design documents into implementation strategy and solution configuration to meet the requirements as stipulated therein
- Strong understanding of printing products on a technical level (This is not a must)
- Ability to create and maintain solution configuration documentation
- Exceptional communication -, presentation – skills, strong business work ethic, positive attitude, and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate the benefits of solutions in a Proof of Concept (POC) environment
- Strong experience in the implementation of Ricoh’s technologies in customer projects.
- Work diligently using all available resources to research and test product features with a view to advising peers as the SME for assigned products
- Willing to work irregular hours
- Motivated and self-directed solution professional that can operate within proper guidelines and act as a team player.
- Research, understand, and provide solutions to technical challenges
- Excellent numeric, qualitative, and analytical skills
- Willing to travel to deploy respective projects
- Ability to understand & operate successfully with business professionals of different cultures & backgrounds.
- An energetic consultative style is likely to be compatible with the dynamic changing environment.
- Good communication skills both verbal as written at organization-wide level.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, and preferably in at least one other language.
- Ability to work independently and multitask while managing multiple customers at a time.
Key results area
1.Technical Consulting and Installation
- Install Ricoh Solutions according to the Statement of Work leading to full customer satisfaction and deliverables.
- Work in partnership with the Project Management team and assist in the production of technical documentation.
- Complete installation and deployment activities in a timely manner.
- Resolve or escalate any on-going technical issues with the customer.
- Assist Ricoh Technical Support team in the resolution of post-installation issues.
- Arrange and install proof of concepts (POC) when required
- Complete work in accordance with project management plans and deadlines
- Ownership of technically checking and validating the Statement of Work documents drafted by the solution architects ensuring all component parts are included and compatible with the customer infrastructure.
2. Opportunity Management
- Assist in pre-sales cycle as an expert on product features and their ability to meet customer requirements
3. Distributor Partner Management
- Support business partners in developing their solution capabilities; to enable them to manage (future) delivery of solutions
- Proactively engage and influence the strategic and solution partners sales force; to ensure that they promote and position Ricoh solutions
- Report progress on projects for all technical aspects during delivery phases; in order to give insight into consultancy resources for projecting timely completion of projects and in line with
- Participate in projects on behalf of the department
Communications and working relationships
- Ability to communicate at all levels within Ricoh
- Working closely with the Pre-Sales and Development teams, to offer advice and guidance on opportunities.
- Bid Team, to aid in the production of RFI/RFQ’s with regard to Solutions opportunities.
- Post Sales / Project Management, ensuring projects are hand-over to ensure seamless delivery of our solutions.
- Pre-Sales, provide input into solution design and SOW creation as a Subject Matter Expert
- Customers, to articulate requirements for successful implementation of solutions as specified in Statement of Work and Solution Design Documents
- Customers, working with key contacts to provide problem escalation at the Presales stage.
- Working closely with pre-sales team & peers regarding the technical project status and contribution to business targets.
- Working closely with end-user customers at all levels for the provision of solutions and services.
Scope for impact
- Ensure Solutions are effectively scoped and implemented in all Business channels.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by building a rapport with customer technical contacts
- Develop solutions knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.