Kwebo Technologies Limited
Kwebo is looking for a Software Project Manager
Kwebo Technologies Limited is a Software as a Service business that builds digital eCommerce infrastructure solutions for African merchants. We are looking to take on a Software Project Manager to help manage our software project.
While having software project management experience is part of the deciding process, we are specifically looking for a person that can work remotely with little to no management from the Directors, can set up and follow a set task list, and has a good grasp of time management.
- Write project requirements for the various aspects of our MVP.
- Write Epics, Users Stories and participate in other activities in the agile process.
- Assign assets to each project and sets dates for deliverables.
- Create and maintain the project roadmap.
- Communicate the length each project will take.
- Prioritize the gravity of each task or goal and how it will impact business.
- Ensure that the expectations of the Board of Directors and Stakeholders are met.
- Experience in the software development field.
- Experience with agile project management.
- Proficient with technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create and stick to tasks and keep time.
- Have your own laptop.
- Flexible hours and work schedule.
- Remote work and minimum supervision.
- Be part of a team that values a flexible, fair, motivated, and transparent working environment.
- Room to grow in an exciting new venture.
To apply for this job please visit doc.clickup.com.