Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- ZRA06 ( LUSAKA) (3 Position(s))
- Gathers & analyses System Requirements through collaboration with cross function team members;
- Conducts system development and implementation for systems that will assist in achieving a sustainable increase in revenue collection;
- Ensures that development systems adhere to policies, procedure and standards;
- Ensures that developed systems adhere to high levels of security and system/data integrity;
- Conducts and facilitates system testing for all developed system, ensuring that all identified system bugs are fixed;
- Documents all systems developed according to system development standards and ensure that the accepted methodology is followed;
- Strengthens existing information systems to enhance efficiency, coordination and complete integration between various ZRA systems;
- Ensures that system enhancements are effected as prescribed; and
- Ensures that system changes are tested before installation.
- Grade twelve (12) Certificate or General Certificate of Education equivalent;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in systems development; and
- Working knowledge of Java or C#.NET or Python / R / JSON / SOAP; Ability to develop web (Both server and client side) and mobile apps (Android, IoS, USSD) is desirable Relational Database Training (Oracle, SQL databases etc); and Proven experience in Systems analysis and designing.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity
- Good personal organization
- Team player
- Analytical Skills
- Software development skills
- Spoken and written Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Planning Skills
Kindly note that Zambia Revenue Authority does not solicit for fees at any stage of the recruitment process, any such attempts should be treated as fraudulent and reported immediately.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.